- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Berlin Zoological Garden
- 12 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- 16 min walk
- Potsdamer Platz
- 4 min drive
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Berlin, Berlin is in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Friedrichstadt-Palast and Theatre of the West are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Kurfürstendamm and Friedrichstrasse. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Arena or Velodrom.
- Kurfürstendamm - 1 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden - 12 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 16 min walk
- Potsdamer Platz - 4 min drive
- Brandenburg Gate - 7 min drive
- Nollendorfplatz U-Bahn - 8 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garten Station - 20 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 11 min drive
- Julius – Restaurant offering German cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Berlin, Berlin
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Loved the vibe of this hotel. Only fault I have is that the pillows were njot comfortable at all. Breakfast is 12 euro not the 7.90 on the site. Breaky great and staff friendly. Great location.