- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Madame Tussauds
- 2 min walk
- DZ Bank
- 2 min walk
- Academy of Arts
- 3 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, Hotel Adlon Kempinski is near a metro station. Friedrichstadt-Palast and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz. Check out an event or a game at Max-Schmeling-Halle, and consider making time for Berlin Zoological Garden, a top attraction not to be missed.
5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (652 reviews)
- Safe (598 reviews)
- Quiet (461 reviews)
- Madame Tussauds - 2 min walk
- DZ Bank - 2 min walk
- Academy of Arts - 3 min walk
- Brandenburg Gate - 3 min walk
- Holocaust Memorial - 5 min walk
- Brandenburger Gate S-Bahn - 1 min walk
- Berlin Friedrichstraße Station - 10 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 13 min drive
- Quarré – Restaurant offering German cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Lorenz Adlon Esszimmer – 2 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Sra Bua Bar – Bar. Open on select days.
- Sra Bua Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Lobby Lounge and Bar – Lobby lounge. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Adlon Kempinski
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort