- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ku’damm Eck
- 2 min walk
- Kaethe Kollwitz Museum
- 6 min walk
- Theatre of the West
- 6 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center, H10 Berlin Ku'damm is in Berlin's Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Theatre of the West and Deutsche Oper Berlin are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Potsdamer Platz and Brandenburg Gate. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Berlin Zoological Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Ku’damm Eck - 2 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 6 min walk
- Kaethe Kollwitz Museum - 6 min walk
- Theatre of the West - 6 min walk
- World Fountain - 7 min walk
- Kurfurstendamm U-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garten Station - 7 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 16 min drive
- Salt and Pepper – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Steps Bar – Open daily.
About this property
H10 Berlin Ku'damm
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Clean modern good value , next to Metro stop, great area , best Berlin Hotel