- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Badewiese Schmöckwitz
- 4 min drive
- 17 min drive
- Badestelle Kleiner Müggelsee
- 17 min drive
- Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Treptow-Koepenick neighborhood, DAS SCHMÖCKWITZ is in the suburbs and on a lake. Gerhart-Hauptmann-Museum and Sender- und Funktechnikmuseum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at FEZ Berlin and Rodelberg. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Stadion An der Alten Forsterei, or consider a night out at Kindl-Buhne Wuhlheide.
- Badewiese Schmöckwitz - 4 min drive
- Haus am Wannsee - 13 min drive
- Mueggelsee - 17 min drive
- Badestelle Kleiner Müggelsee - 17 min drive
- Sender- und Funktechnikmuseum - 17 min drive
- Eichwalde S-Bahn - 10 min drive
- Niederlehme Station - 13 min drive
- Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld) - 20 min drive
- Herrenhaus – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The front desk staff was "ueber" accommodating! In fact, I asked if they had a scale on premises to weigh my luggage. They did not; however, one of their colleagues provided her personal scale for that purpose. These lovely people will do anything to make your stay wonderful!