- 5 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- 11 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden
- 11 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Axel Hotel Berlin - Adults Only is in Berlin's Schoeneberg neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Friedrichstadt-Palast and Theatre of the West are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Department Store of the West and Kurfürstendamm. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Arena or Velodrom. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Wittenbergplatz U-Bahn is 3 minutes by foot and Augsburger Strasse U-Bahn is 5 minutes.
- Kurfürstendamm - 5 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 11 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden - 11 min walk
- Potsdamer Platz - 5 min drive
- Brandenburg Gate - 8 min drive
- Wittenbergplatz U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garten Station - 16 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 18 min drive
- Urban Bar – Serves breakfast on select days.
About this property
Axel Hotel Berlin - Adults Only
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff was not very service minded and and the room smelled of chlorine. We got promised a late check out, but were woken op 3 times in the morning from both cleaning staff and reception staff. The spa was run down - the sauna was cold and the whirlpool broked. Could be great, if they upped their game :)