ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 138 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, sitting areas, and coffee/tea makers. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Premium bedding and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay. Additionally, hairdryers, phones, and irons/ironing boards are available.
Zenith Brasserie serves local and international cuisine and is open for lunch. Enjoy the fitness centre, spa tub, and kids' swimming pool. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Within a 20-minute drive of this 4-star Geelong hotel, attractions include Adventure Park Geelong and Deakin University.
Rydges Geelong ratings based on 1,069 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Rydges Geelong
About the Rydges GeelongLocation Cnr Gheringhap & Myers St, Geelong, VIC 3220
Rydges Geelong offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kid's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Rydges Geelong. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Geelong hotel is smoke free.
- 138 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (84 km / 52.2 mi)
- Train station: South Geelong Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Rydges Geelong offers 138 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Geelong hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Zenith Brasserie – This bar specialises in local and international cuisine and only serves lunch.A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 28 for adults, and AUD 12 and AUD 20 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.08 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Hotel Geelong
- Mercure Geelong
- Rydges Geelong Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.