Hotels near Beadnell Bay
Beadnell Bay is a wonderful place to get outdoors and make the most of the cool, refreshing breeze.
Intending to fly into Edinburgh? If so, you'll still have a bit further to go. It's located in Chathill, 100 kilometres from the nation's capital.
If you want to stay not far from Beadnell Bay, spend a few nights at The Craster Arms Hotel. It's 2 kilometres away.
You could also splurge a little at one of the more luxurious hotels. Be sure to check out the Gun Rock and Regal House.
Other Things to Do Near Beadnell Bay
Beadnell Bay is not the only reason to visit this corner of the world:
- Aim for an eagle or at least stay out of the rough at Seahouses Golf Club.
- Preston Tower, a historic structure, can be quite easily seen from a range of vantage points nearby.
- Dunstanburgh Castle is a historical site where you'll find out about the rich past of the area.
- Lindisfarne is a great spot to go adventuring.
- Get together with your fellow travellers and take a journey away from the mainland to Farne Islands.