ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 38 rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers. Minibars provide free refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service.
The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a garden and free newspapers in the lobby. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Within a 30-minute drive of this 3-star Batemans Bay hotel, attractions include Mogo Zoo and Pebbly Beach.
Mariners on the Waterfront ratings based on 210 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mariners on the Waterfront
About the Mariners on the WaterfrontLocation 31 Orient Street, Batemans Bay, NSW 2536
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Mariners on the Waterfront also features an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free.
- 38 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Moruya, NSW (MYA) (28.4 km / 17.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Mariners on the Waterfront offers 38 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free minibar items and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Batemans Bay hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Mariners on the Waterfront has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mariners Waterfront Motel Hotel Batemans Bay
- Mariners Waterfront Motel Hotel
- Mariners Waterfront Batemans Bay
- Mariners Waterfront
- Mariners On The Waterfront Hotel Batemans Bay
- Mariners Waterfront Hotel Batemans Bay
- Mariners Waterfront Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.