- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Basingstoke Golf Club
- 3 min drive
- Basingstoke Leisure Park
- 9 min drive
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- 14 min drive
- Southampton (SOU)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Wheatsheaf Hotel by Greene King Inns is located in Basingstoke. Willis Museum and The Anvil are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Viables Crafts Centre and Festival Place. Basingstoke Leisure Park and Finkley Down Farm are also worth visiting.
- Basingstoke Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Basingstoke Leisure Park - 9 min drive
- Milestones Museum - 11 min drive
- Wote Street Willy - 13 min drive
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery - 14 min drive
- Winchester Micheldever Station - 5 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 45 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine.
About this property
Wheatsheaf Hotel by Greene King Inns
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good value for the price, good food in the pub. On a busy road but not disturbed by and traffic noise.