- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Baltimore Convention Center
- 5 min walk
- Hippodrome Theatre
- 7 min walk
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina
- 8 min walk
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Baltimore, Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor is in the city center and near a metro station. Hippodrome Theatre and Baltimore Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include National Aquarium in Baltimore and Maryland Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oriole Park at Camden Yards or M&T Bank Stadium.
- Baltimore Convention Center - 5 min walk
- Hippodrome Theatre - 7 min walk
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina - 8 min walk
- Power Plant Live - 10 min walk
- Rams Head Live - 11 min walk
- Charles Center Station - 2 min walk
- West Baltimore Station - 8 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 21 min drive
- B O American Brasserie – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I do not see how this property has any positive reviews. it is old, decrepit, dirty and dingy. The food was horrible and overpriced. It was miserable.