- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Baltimore Soundstage
- 11 min walk
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- 12 min walk
- Rams Head Live
- 13 min walk
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is in Baltimore's Harbor East neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Hippodrome Theatre and Baltimore Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include National Aquarium in Baltimore and Maryland Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oriole Park at Camden Yards or M&T Bank Stadium.
- Baltimore Soundstage - 11 min walk
- National Aquarium in Baltimore - 12 min walk
- Rams Head Live - 13 min walk
- Power Plant Live - 13 min walk
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina - 16 min walk
- West Baltimore Station - 6 min drive
- Shot Tower-Market Place Station - 13 min walk
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 25 min drive
- Wit and Wisdom – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Lamill Coffee – Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
- Pabu – Restaurant offering sushi. Serves dinner.
- Pool Bar and Grill – Café with a bar. Serves lunch and light fare.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities