- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Gold Museum
- 8 min walk
- Sovereign Hill
- 12 min walk
- Lake Esmond
- 16 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Golden Point (Ballarat)
Located in Golden Point, Mercure Ballarat Hotel and Convention Centre is in the business district and connected to the convention center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Esmond and Lake Esmond Botanical Garden, while Gold Museum and Art Gallery of Ballarat are cultural highlights. Park Lake Gardens and The Tangled Maze are also worth visiting.
- Gold Museum - 8 min walk
- Sovereign Hill - 12 min walk
- Lake Esmond Botanical Garden - 14 min walk
- Lake Esmond - 16 min walk
- Lydiard Street - 2 min drive
- Ballarat Station - 4 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 73 min drive
About this property
Mercure Ballarat Hotel and Convention Centre
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Easy to get to and we had previously stayed here. Close to a hotel venue and was easy walking to city centre.