Outside looks nice but inside rough around the edges and not as clean as expected. No milk in fridge, bed hadn’t been made up and reception did seem to bothered when my husband d had to ask for the bed to be made up. Towels are freyed.
- Gold Museum
- 6 min walk
- Sovereign Hill
- 9 min walk
- Lake Esmond
- 13 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Golden Point (Ballarat)
Located in Golden Point, Best Western Plus Ballarat Suites is in the city center. Eureka Aquatic Center and Ballarat Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Park Lake Gardens and The Tangled Maze.
- Gold Museum - 6 min walk
- Sovereign Hill - 9 min walk
- Lake Esmond Botanical Garden - 12 min walk
- Lake Esmond - 13 min walk
- Lydiard Street - 3 min drive
- Ballarat Station - 6 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 73 min drive
About this property
Best Western Plus Ballarat Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities