ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and all 111 rooms feature free WiFi, balconies, and MP3 docks. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Nice touches to enhance your stay include jetted tubs, hydromassage showerheads, and bathrobes. Additionally, DVD players, separate bathtubs and showers, and espresso makers are available.
The restaurant, The Cafe, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. ZJ is the resort's own pub, serving drinks along with light fare. Enjoy the nightclub, free kids' club, fitness centre, and kids' swimming pool. Business amenities include a conference centre and a business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free buffet breakfast is available. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 5-star Sawangan resort, you'll be 4.2 km (2.6 mi) from Nusa Dua Beach and 4.2 km (2.6 mi) from Tanjung Benoa.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 1507 reviews
About the The Mulia BaliLocation Jalan Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Bring your whole family to The Mulia Bali for summer fun including 6 the outdoor swimming pools, the free kids' club and the kids' pool. Free breakfast is served. There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a fitness centre and a garden. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Nusa Dua resort.
- 1 building
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2012
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) (14.1 km / 8.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Mulia Bali offers 111 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies. 46-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Espresso makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath and a hydromassage showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Private balcony
- Jetted tub
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast.
ZJ – This pub only serves light fare.
The Cafe – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Soleil – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specialises in Pan-Asian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
Edogin – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Table8 – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
6 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a waterslide and a fitness centre.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests booked in a Domestic and KITAS Rate must present valid proof of Indonesian residency at check-in to receive the discounted room rate. The hotel reserves the right to amend the rate if valid identification is not provided at check-in.
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 24, 2020 (from midnight March 23, 2020 to early morning March 25, 2020). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 24, 2020. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 14, 2021 (from midnight March 13, 2021 to early morning March 15, 2021). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 14, 2021. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Mulia Bali
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 400000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: IDR 5000 per hour
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mulia Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Mulia Bali Hotel
- Mulia Bali Nusa Dua
- Mulia Bali
You should know
- The Mulia Bali offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Mulia Bali is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List and the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.