ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 494 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi, free wired Internet, and balconies or patios. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like soaking tubs and bathrobes. Coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare, and free bottled water are also available.
A day of pampering at Yhi Spa can include hot stone massages, body wraps, and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. The restaurant, El Patio Coffee Shop, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the resort's own beach bar. Spend the day at the private beach where you'll find sunloungers, and enjoy the onsite outdoor swimming pool and free kids' club. 7233 square feet (672 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre, and an outdoor tennis court. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also free valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 5-star Kuta Selatan resort include Kuta Beach and Nusa Dua Beach.
Meliã Bali ratings based on 32 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Meliã Bali
16 Aug 2018 by Quality Control
Dear W, Thank you very much for your preference in selecting our hotel for your stay, as well as for letting us know about your recent experience. We are truly excited to hear that we could meet your expectation and that your had a pleasant stay with us and very proud to hear that Melia Bali team extended the impeccable service we pride ourselves in. The entire Melia Bali family will be looking forward to welcome you back and it would be our pleasure to assist upon any of your needs. Best regards, Isma S.
In the resort district, not much else around there
27 Jul 2018 by Quality Control Coordinator
Dear PJ, Warm greetings from Melia Bali! Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear that your have enjoyed our daily activities and the beach. On another hand, we are sorry to disappoint you with the ambiance of the hotel and our price range. Exemplary service and memorable experience of our guests has always been on the top of our priorities and we truly regret to hear that we fell short of our goal. Please rest assured that your comments have been addressed and we will use your feedback as a training tool for future guest interactions. Thank you again for your time and sharing your experience. We truly do hope to have another opportunity to serve you again and welcome you for the stay that not only meets, but exceeds your expectations. Best regards, Yelyzaveta K.
Nice resort on the beach (bay waters)
Lagoon Pool Access
15 Nov 2017 by Eka
Dear Ian, Sunny Greetings from Tropical Paradise. Thank you for choosing Melia Bali as your staying destination and for taking time to share your experience with us. We are glad to know that you loved our Lagoon Access Room and extensive breakfast. We also regret to learn that we did not impress you with some of our facilities / services and we extend our deepest apologies for any inconveniences you might have experienced. You may rest assured that your comments were forwarded to various departments for further follow up. What you have described is not consistent with our standards and we will ensure this does not happen again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance. Best regard, Eka Quality Control Officer
Nice facilities, good staff and kids friendly,
26 Oct 2017 by Eka
Dear Guest, Sunny Greetings from Tropical Paradise! First of all, thank you for choosing Melia Bali as a staying destination for your holiday in Bali and for taking time to share your recent experience. We were thrilled to know that you had a pleasant holiday with us and that you loved our friendly staff and hotel activities. Our daily entertainment program offers a wide range of activities that allows our guests to stay active, to enrich their cultural experience, to widen their knowledge and of course to have a lot of fun. In addition to this, guests can use our fully equipped gym, rent a bicycle to explore nearby areas or to use watersport center facilities. Our kids club operates daily from 10am to 9pm to keep our smallest guests busy while parents can enjoy some privacy and peace. Please, consider Melia Bali your home away from home and us as your Balinese family who is looking forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Eka
Beautiful hotel, right on the beach
Lovely Hotel, beautiful gardens, close to beach
Fabulous stay at Melia Bali
About the Meliã BaliLocation Kawasan Wisata, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363
- Rowing/canoeing included
- Windsurfing included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Tennis included
- Volleyball included
- Football included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkelling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorised water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Cycling included
- Use of golf cart not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transport to off-site activities not included
- Off-site tours not included
- Room service not included
- Minibar not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Miniature golf not included
- Windsurfing equipment not included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Sailboats not included
- Snorkelling gear not included
- Tennis lessons not included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- One or more venues limit beverages
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- All non-motorised water sports included
- On-site live performances included
- Snorkelling included
Some rates at Meliã Bali are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Simply walk outside to smell the salty air and watch the ocean waves from the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Meliã Bali such as the free kids' club and the outdoor pool. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A beach bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a kid's pool, an outdoor tennis court and a hot tub. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Nusa Dua resort.
- 494 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 4 buildings
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 8 conference rooms
- 7233 sq ft of conference space
- 672 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1985
- Bar on the beach
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) (12.8 km / 8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle within 5 km, and shopping centre shuttle available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Meliã Bali offers 494 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Private balcony or patio
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
El Patio Coffee Shop – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Sorrento Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Spanish cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Sakura Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Sateria Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Lotus Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 17
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 7, 2019 (from midnight March 6, 2019 to early morning March 8, 2019). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 7, 2019. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 24, 2020 (from midnight March 23, 2020 to early morning March 25, 2020). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 24, 2020. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 14, 2021 (from midnight March 13, 2021 to early morning March 15, 2021). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 14, 2021. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35 for adults and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 20.00 (one-way), (from 1 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Meliã Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Meliã Bali Hotel
- Meliã Bali Nusa Dua
- Meliã Bali
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
You should know
- Meliã Bali offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.