ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 417 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, balconies, and separate bathtubs and showers. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Pillow menus welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include soaking tubs and bathrobes. Additionally, free bottled water, in-room massages, and ceiling fans are available.
A day of pampering at Spa Uluwatu can include beachside massages, body scrubs, and facials along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, KO, is open for dinner. The resort's own poolside bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Spend the day at the beach where you'll find free cabanas, and enjoy the 2 spa tubs and 2 outdoor tennis courts. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a sauna. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM. There's also free valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Within a 20-minute drive of this 5-star Jimbaran Bay resort, attractions include Tanjung Benoa and Kuta Beach.
InterContinental Bali Resort ratings based on 46 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental Bali Resort
Not a 5 star should be 7 star
A fabulous hotel near a beautiful quiet beach
16 Jul. 2016 by Michel Chertouh
Dear Kerrie, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of the Intercontinental Bali Resort. We appreciate your kind words about how attentive our staff was. It’s great to hear that you discovered our magical ambiance of our resort, as well as our beachfront Sunset Beach Bar & Grill. We hope you will think of our hospitality with appreciation and pleasure for a long time to come and will remember the InterContinental Bali Resort for any future travel plans. Best regards, Michel Chertouh General Manager
9 Dec. 2015 by Trisiwi
Dear Mellie, Thank you for your review and for choosing our beautiful resort. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our resort. Best regards, InterContinental Bali Resort
Beautiful hotel on the beach
2 Nov. 2015 by Michel Chertouh
Dear Alin, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Warm regards, Michel Chertouh General Manager
17 Sep. 2015 by Chertouh
Dear Scott, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Michel Chertouh General Manager
9 Jun. 2015 by Danielle
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our resort. I'm glad to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next return to Bali. Warm regards, Michel Chertouh General Manager
19 May 2015 by danielle
Dear sunshine coast, Thank you for sharing your experience pertaining to your recent stay at our resort. I'm glad to learn that you had a wonderful holiday with us as well as enjoyed our culinary experience and the resort ambiance. Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next return to Bali. Warm regards, Michel Chertouh General Manager
About the InterContinental Bali ResortLocation Jalan Uluwatu 45, Jimbaran, Bali 80361
Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sunloungers. At InterContinental Bali Resort, you can cool off in one of the 6 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a kid's pool, outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour fitness centre. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 5-star Jimbaran resort is smoke free.
- 417 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 97 sq ft of conference space
- 9 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1993
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) (7.6 km / 4.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
InterContinental Bali Resort offers 417 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
KO – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Bella Cucina – This poolside restaurant only serves dinner.
Sunset Bar and Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Jimbaran Gardens – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 85.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at InterContinental Bali Resort
The evening Club Lounge cocktail session adheres to a 'no children' policy (under 12 years of age). As an alternative, families with children will have a choice to be served at the Club Pool Bar or at Sunset Beach Bar & Grill in a relaxed outdoor seating during the cocktail hours only.
Club Lounge cocktail served daily: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 33 and USD 45 for adults, and USD 16.50 and USD 22.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 85.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental Bali Resort Jimbaran
- InterContinental Bali Resort
- InterContinental Bali Jimbaran
- InterContinental Bali
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Bali Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
You should know
- InterContinental Bali Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.