This is nonsense. We cancelled this booking several weeks ago because of the fires. We are still waiting for the refund despite 10 phone calls assuring us the money would be repaid in 24 hours. Expedia is either dishonest or incompetent
- Nicholson St. Gallery
- 1 min walk
- East Gippsland Rail Trail
- 13 min walk
- Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
- 3 min drive
- Bairnsdale, VIC (BSJ)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bairnsdale, The Riversleigh is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mitchell River National Park and McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve, while Nicholson St. Gallery and Bairnsdale Historical Museum are cultural highlights. St Mary's Catholic Church and Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Nicholson St. Gallery - 1 min walk
- East Gippsland Rail Trail - 13 min walk
- Bairnsdale Regional Health Service - 3 min drive
- Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre - 4 min drive
- McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve - 6 min drive
- Bairnsdale Station - 12 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Good.. comfortable stay. Price list if the mini bar was not available and the instructions to operate the jacuzzi was not included .