Book your room at Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Studio, Kitchenette (2 Double Beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Studio, Kitchenette (1 King Bed)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, KitchenMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelAuckland hotel near Sky Tower and Aotea Square
At Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street you'll be within just a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions like Sky Tower and Auckland Town Hall. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant and in-room LCD TVs.
You can enjoy WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and safes, featured in all 138 rooms. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and free toiletries. Additionally, room service, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards are available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street157 Hobson Street Auckland
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street is conveniently located for shopping, sightseeing, and business. The hotel's entrance and lobby date from 1912, while the rest of the property is contemporary.
The on-site restaurant, The Musteed Seed, is a popular choice for Malaysian cuisine and is open Monday - Saturday for lunch and dinner. The lobby cafe, Fondou, serves award-winning coffee, home-style baked goods and a wide selection of quiches, and sandwiches.
WiFi is available in public areas, and guests can borrow bicycles from the hotel to combine sightseeing with exercise.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2008
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD20.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD20.00 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10 and NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: NZD 50
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Auckland City Hobson Street
- Auckland City Hotel Hobson Street
- City Hobson Street
- City Hotel Hobson Street
- Hobson Hotel