- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Marina Zeas
- 7 min walk
- Port of Piraeus
- 8 min walk
- Municipal Theater of Pireaus
- 11 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Piraeus, Savoy Hotel is in the city center and by the sea. Acropolis Museum and Benaki Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Piraeus and Alimos Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Panathenaic Stadium or Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena.
- Marina Zeas - 7 min walk
- Port of Piraeus - 8 min walk
- Municipal Theater of Pireaus - 11 min walk
- Allou Fun Park - 16 min drive
- Alimos Marina - 18 min drive
- Piraeus Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Piraeus Metro Station - 18 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 43 min drive
- Savoy Hotel Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Savoy Hotel Bar – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The small room without view the extra small bed with an old hard mattress, the broken table the exta small bathroom which you couldn't reach easily because the space left between this and the sink was about 40 cm.