- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Glyfada Beach
- 2 min walk
- Panathenaic Stadium
- 13 min drive
- Alimos Marina
- 13 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hotel Palmyra Beach is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Glyfada Beach and Syntagma Square, while Acropolis Museum and Benaki Museum are cultural highlights. Athens Planetarium and Allou Fun Park are also worth visiting.
- Glyfada Beach - 2 min walk
- Temple of Olympian Zeus - 12 min drive
- Panathenaic Stadium - 13 min drive
- Alimos Marina - 13 min drive
- Acropolis Museum - 25 min drive
- Paleo Demarhio Station - 3 min walk
- Piraeus Railway Station - 22 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 29 min drive
- Palmyra 1 – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Palmyra 2 – Garden-view restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Palmyra Beach
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It Was ideal place to stay for the beach and shopping, they were all only a short stroll or get the tram. Service was friendly and helpful, even got an upgrade when we arrived. The only thing was the noise from the motor way , but looking at where some of the other hotels in the area, the all have the same problem. Over all I would go Agan , lovely place to stay 👍