- Acropolis Museum
- 5 min walk
- Theatre of Dionysus
- 6 min walk
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- 6 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Divani Palace Acropolis is in Athens's Athens City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Acropolis and Syntagma Square, while Acropolis Museum and Benaki Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Panathenaic Stadium or Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Acropolis Museum - 5 min walk
- Theatre of Dionysus - 6 min walk
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus - 6 min walk
- Acropolis - 10 min walk
- Parthenon - 11 min walk
- Syngrou-Fix Station - 5 min walk
- Athens Thiseio Station - 17 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 30 min drive
- Aspassia Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Acropolis Secret – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves dinner.
About this property
Divani Palace Acropolis
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Best property we visited in Europe (visited 6 cities total). The people there is amazing, friendly, helpful. The rooms and amenities are amazing as well. Walking distance to everything you need in Athens.