- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Acropolis Museum
- 7 min walk
- Theatre of Dionysus
- 8 min walk
- Arch of Hadrian
- 8 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Athens's Athens City Centre neighborhood, Athenian Callirhoe Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Acropolis and Parthenon are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Piraeus and Alimos Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Panathenaic Stadium or Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (255 reviews)
- Safe (156 reviews)
- Good eats (122 reviews)
- Acropolis Museum - 7 min walk
- Theatre of Dionysus - 8 min walk
- Arch of Hadrian - 8 min walk
- Temple of Olympian Zeus - 9 min walk
- Parthenon - 15 min walk
- Leoforos Vouliagmenis Station - 3 min walk
- Moschato-Tavros Rouf Station - 11 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 38 min drive
- Callirhoe VIP Roof Garden – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Cafe Degli Artisti – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Athenian Callirhoe Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Staff very gelpful, good location. Room large.