- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Acropolis Museum
- 6 min walk
- Theatre of Dionysus
- 6 min walk
- Arch of Hadrian
- 7 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Athens's Athens City Centre neighborhood, Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Acropolis and Parthenon are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Piraeus and Alimos Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider Athens Planetarium, or check out an event or a game at Panathenaic Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Syngrou-Fix Station is 3 minutes by foot and Leoforos Vouliagmenis Station is 5 minutes.
- Acropolis Museum - 6 min walk
- Theatre of Dionysus - 6 min walk
- Arch of Hadrian - 7 min walk
- Temple of Olympian Zeus - 10 min walk
- Parthenon - 14 min walk
- Syngrou-Fix Station - 3 min walk
- Moschato-Tavros Rouf Station - 5 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 40 min drive
About this property
Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overall, very good value for your money.
Good location - walking distance to all central sites of Athens - at a great price. The hotel is nicely decorated. Good breakfast. I was assigned a suite on the top floor and the price I paid was great. On the negative side, the shower was not working properly. I could barely finish rinsing every morning. On the last day the water quit altogether and I had to get out of the bathtub and use water from the sink to finish rinsing. Furthermore, I stayed for three nights and no one came to freshen up my room, although I put the sign "please make room" on the handle of my door.