- Arundel Cathedral
- 10 min drive
- Arundel Castle and Gardens
- 10 min drive
- Fontwell Park Racecourse
- 11 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Arundel, Amberley Castle is in an area with great shopping. Amberley Working Museum and Littlehampton Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at West Sussex Golf Club and Avisford Park Golf Club. Arundel Lido and Harbour Park are also worth visiting.
- Arundel Cathedral - 10 min drive
- Arundel Castle and Gardens - 10 min drive
- Fontwell Park Racecourse - 11 min drive
- Petworth House - 18 min drive
- Littlehampton Golf Club - 22 min drive
- Arundel Amberley Station - 18 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 40 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Fine-dining restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Post Christmas Treat
This is our second time staying at Amberley Castle where we got married twenty years ago. It is always lovely to come back and visit and even better when we stay in the hotel. Upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly and personable lady who showed us to our room. The rooms are very cosy with beds so comfortable it is a rench to get out of them! We were very kindly upgraded this visit and while the room was beautiful we did miss having a bathtub in the bathroom. The breakfast service is very slow - maybe taking a booking time or order from the guests the day before could speed up the process. All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back next month.