ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 24 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards. Fridges, microwaves and room service make in-room dining convenient. Desks and free toiletries are also available.
The family restaurant, Dining Room, serves international cuisine and is open for dinner. At the motel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Armidale motel, you'll be 2.5 km (1.6 mi) from Armidale Plaza Shopping Centre and 3.7 km (2.3 mi) from Armidale Racecourse.
Deer Park Motor Inn ratings based on 192 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Deer Park Motor Inn
25 Apr. 2019 by Jason and Sebastian (owner)
Hi, Thank you for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed our hospitality, comfortable room and complimentary breakfast.
3 May 2019 by Jason and Sebastian (owner)
Hi Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Not quite sure why you had to slam us on a review site after we had discussed you points in private and already told you that they will be addressed. This has nothing to do with the fact that this is our disabled room but the fact that the property has not seen any investment by previous owners. We are intending to have all guest rooms refurbished by the end of this year.
25 Apr. 2019 by Jason and Sebastian (owner)
thanks for the great review!
19 Apr. 2019 by Jason & Sebastian
Thank you for the great review!
20 Mar. 2019 by Jason & Sebastian
Hi, thank you for teh excellent review. We are glad that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms, the complimentary breakfast and the heated pool. Meeting our deer at feeding times is pretty special! Regards,
10 Mar. 2019 by Jason & Sebastian
Hi, Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you enjoyed one of our spacious and comfortable rooms
29 Mar. 2019 by Jason & Sebastian
thanks for the great review score!
29 Jan. 2019 by Owner
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are pleased to hear that you had a comfortable night sleep and enjoyed your interactions with our deer herd.
About the Deer Park Motor InnLocation 72-74 Glenn Innes Road, Armidale, NSW 2350
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. An indoor pool, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly Deer Park Motor Inn. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Armidale motel is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 24 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1989
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Airport: Armidale, NSW (ARM) (8.7 km / 5.4 mi)
- Train station: Armidale Station (4 km / 2.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Deer Park Motor Inn offers 24 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.
Dining Room – This family restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the motel include an indoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11:30 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
- Pets: AUD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Deer Park Motor Inn Armidale
- Deer Park Motor Inn
- Deer Park Motor Armidale
- Deer Park Motor
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 9 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.