ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 166 rooms feature espresso makers, safes, and hairdryers. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option. Additionally, desks and free toiletries are available.
The restaurant, Brasserie FLO, is open for lunch and dinner. Coffee Lounge is the hotel's own lobby lounge. 4446 square feet (413 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 4-star Amsterdam City Centre hotel include Nes and Flower Market.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 1948 reviews
About the Rembrandt Square Hotel AmsterdamLocation Amstelstraat 17, Amsterdam, 1017 DA
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 4446 square feet (413 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 166 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 4446 sq ft of conference space
- 413 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (21.9 km / 13.6 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Waterlooplein Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam offers 166 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and espresso makers. 26-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Brasserie FLO – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Coffee Lounge – On-site lobby lounge. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The Dutch government will update the Value Added Tax from 6% to 9% as of January 1, 2019.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 5.66 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampshire Hotel Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hampshire Hotel Rembrandt Square
- Hampshire Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hampshire Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
You should know
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.