- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Albury Botanic Gardens
- 4 min walk
- Albury Library Museum
- 5 min walk
- Monument Hill
- 13 min walk
- Albury, NSW (ABX)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Albury, Atura Albury is in the city center. Monument Hill and Hume Dam are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Hume and Chiltern-Mt Pilot National Park.
- Albury Botanic Gardens - 4 min walk
- Albury Library Museum - 5 min walk
- Monument Hill - 13 min walk
- Commercial Golf Resort - 3 min drive
- Ettamogah Pub - 4 min drive
- Albury Station - 17 min walk
- Albury, NSW (ABX) - 7 min drive
- Roadhouse Bar and Grill – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location on main streets Good for shopping and walks