- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Al Ain National Museum
- 6 min drive
- Al Ain Oasis Park
- 7 min drive
- Al Ain Mall
- 9 min drive
- Al Ain (AAN)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Al Ain, Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain is in the suburbs. Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum and St. Mary's Catholic Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Al Ain Oasis Park and Jahili Public Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Al Ain Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Sheikh Khalifa International Stadium.
- Sheikh Khalifa International Stadium - 4 min drive
- Al Ain National Museum - 6 min drive
- Al Ain Oasis Park - 7 min drive
- Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum - 8 min drive
- Al Ain Mall - 9 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 96 min drive
- Casa Romana Restaurant – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Flavours Restaurant – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Hiltonia Club House – Family restaurant. Serves light fare daily.
- Makani Cafe – Restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
- Palm Court Cafe – Café. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The feeling of luxury and the sense of comfort. Radisson Bolu was ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️