- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Al Ain Mall
- 5 min drive
- Al Ain National Museum
- 6 min drive
- Al Ain Oasis Park
- 6 min drive
- Al Ain (AAN)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Al Ain, Danat Al Ain Resort is in the suburbs. Al Ain Oasis Park and Jahili Public Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Al Ain Zoo and Al Ain Sportplex. Traveling with kids? Consider Hili Fun City and Wadi Adventure.
- Sheikh Khalifa International Stadium - 5 min drive
- Al Ain Mall - 5 min drive
- Al Ain National Museum - 6 min drive
- Al Ain Oasis Park - 6 min drive
- Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum - 7 min drive
- Al Ain (AAN) - 26 min drive
- Arabesque – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Tanjore Indian Cuisine – Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Danat Al Ain Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I think this hotel is better for families. I was traveling alone and there was constant noise. Children running and yelling in the lobby, in the elevators and in the hallways. The parents weren’t much better. Talking loudly in the hallway early mornings and late evenings. Over all my room just looked old. It was clean, but it definitely needs an update, especially considering the other hotels around Al Ain. I wish I had stayed somewhere else. I Don’t recommend this hotel if you’re alone or want some peace. Probably great for families though.