ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 77 rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, in-room childcare, and coffee/tea makers. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient. Premium bedding and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay. Additionally, in-room massages, ceiling fans, and safes are available.
The restaurant, Clipper Restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At the hotel's own poolside bar or bar/lounge, you can enjoy a drink. Enjoy the fitness centre, kids' swimming pool, and pool loungers as well as access to kayaking. Business travelers can take advantage of a conference centre and a meeting room. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is available. There's also extended parking, along with the convenience of airport pick-up service.
Sights within a 15-minute walk of this Airlie Beach hotel include Shingley Beach and Airlie Beach Market.
Coral Sea Resort ratings based on 397 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Coral Sea Resort
About the Coral Sea ResortLocation 25 Oceanview Avenue, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802
Coral Sea Resort offers its guests an outdoor pool, a fitness centre, and a kid's pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the family-friendly Coral Sea Resort. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle are available for a fee. Self parking is free. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out.
- 77 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- On-site shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) (37.9 km / 23.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up and ferry terminal shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Coral Sea Resort offers 77 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Clipper Restaurant – This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 14.50 and AUD 36.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 20.00
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
You should know
- Coral Sea Resort offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.