The distance and aircraft type by airline for flights from Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport to Honolulu International Airport.
Origin Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport (SYD)
Destination Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Distance 8,169.56 kilometers
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sydney to Honolulu (SYD to HNL)
- The longest flying aircraft flying from Sydney, Australia to Waikiki, HI during the 2009 year was a McdonnellOuglas' DC-10-30 flown by City Star Airlines.
- Did you know that in 2009 the smallest aircraft flying from SYD to HNL was flown by Qantas Airways, and was the Boeing B767-3/R with 228 seats.
- In 2009, we learned that Jetstar Airways flew around 47,977 passengers from SYD to HNL.
- The most recently built aircraft flying from SYD to HNL in 2009 was Boeing's B777-2 flown by Air Canada. The B777-2 took flight for the first time in 1994.
- In 2009, the following group of quality airline carriers offer flights from Sydney, Australia to Waikiki, HI: Jetstar Airways, Qantas Airways, Hawaiian Airlines, UNITED, Air Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)