Make sure you can receive your confirmation emails from Wotif.com
If you add @wotif.com
to your 'safe senders list', all the emails you have requested from us (such as booking confirmations and newsletters) should get through to your Inbox instead of landing in your Spam or Junk folder.
Here's how you can add @wotif.com to your safe list to make sure that you don't miss any of our emails:
- Log on to your Hotmail account
- Click on the Options link (located on the top right side of the page)
- Click on Mail (located in the left-hand menu)
- Click on the Junk Email Protection link
- Click on Safe List
- Enter Wotif.com in the text field and click the Add button
Follow these steps to help ensure emails from Wotif.com are delivered to your Hotmail inbox:
- Click Email Settings (lower left-hand side)
- Click the Junk Mail link
- Click the Safe List link
- Select "Add an item to this list"
- Enter Wotif.com
- Click Add and then click Save Changes
Follow these steps to help ensure emails from Wotif.com are delivered to your Yahoo inbox:
- Log on to your Yahoo account
- Click on the Addresses tab (top left-hand side of the page)
- Click on Add Contact
- In the Name section add Wotif and with Email you should add @wotif.com
- Click Save Contact and then on the next page click Done
Most other Email clients
The general idea is to add "@wotif.com" as an email address to your Contact list and/or Address book. Once you have Wotif.com registered as a genuine contact, the email program should not consider any correspondence from us as spam.
Wotif.com is designed to support a wide range of browsers and devices on desktop, mobile and related platforms.
If you are having difficulties accessing the site or parts of the site, check that:
- Your cache is cleared
- You haven't bookmarked secure pages
- You have refreshed the page
A word on cookies
When you visit our website we issue a cookie, which acts as an identifier and passport for your browser. A cookie is a small file that remains on your computer, and contains information enabling our website to recognise your browser. To make a purchase or browse flight availability on our site you will need to ensure you have cookies enabled.
You can find instructions on how to enable cookies here:
If you are still experiencing difficulties please send us an email providing as many details as possible to ensure a prompt and accurate response.
For difficulties while searching for accommodation, please email email@example.com.
For difficulties while searching for flights, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.