De Lanna Hotel
De Lanna Hotel
Whenever you would like to escape to your own little place, to a beautiful little hideaway where you can relax and be yourself. A quiet retreat where all your senses can be pampered - Come stay with us. Welcome to De Lanna Hotel, an exquisite Boutique Hotel that is a tranquil oasis right in the heart Chiang Mai city. If you would like to learn how to cook your favourite Thai dishes we have several famous cookery schools right on our doorstep. If you would like to spend time shopping, there are antique shops, and markets, and small boutiques all nearby.Full hotel details
|Previous seven days 18 May - 31 May Next seven days 1 Jun - 14 Jun Sat 25 May||Sun 26 May||Mon 27 May||Tue 28 May||Wed 29 May||Thu 30 May||Fri 31 May||Sat 1 Jun||Sun 2 Jun||Mon 3 Jun||Tue 4 Jun||Wed 5 Jun||Thu 6 Jun||Fri 7 Jun|
Rates shown in Thai Baht (฿) & are tax inclusive per room. Card fees apply
|Book Suite + Breakfast||฿6800||Sold||Sold||3240||3240||3240||3240||3240||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600|
|Book Deluxe + Breakfast||฿5200||Sold||2610||2610||2610||2610||2610||2610||Sold||Sold||2900||2900||2900||2900||2900|
|Book Superior + Breakfast||฿4800||Sold||2250||2250||2250||2250||2250||2250||Sold||Sold||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
De Lanna Hotel
- Things to do
- The old town with its myriad of old shop houses and over 35 Buddhist
- The east bank of the river Ping, the place for night time entertainments,
with a choice of live music, bars and the locals? choice of restaurants.
- Wat Phra Singh Temple which houses a large and revered bronze
Buddha, brought from Chiang Rai in 1400AD.
- The Night Bazaar, a night market with a superlative collection of local art
and handicrafts for your bargaining pleasure.
- Doi Suthep mountain and temple, the most famous landmark in Chiang
Mai, with commanding city views and one of the most beautiful and holy
temples in Thailand.
- Borsang Handicraft village, a local center for all things wooden with
Asian antiques and incredible wood carvings available for purchase.
- Local hill tribe villages to witness cultures and lifestyles far removed
from your own.
- Truly wonderful golf available at any of the regions many golf courses: 5
within an hour?s drive from the city.
- Visit an elephant camp; get up close to and learn more about these
- Enjoy dining of almost every style and cuisine: from 5star formality to
- Take a leisurely ? or strenuous if you prefer ? guided trek in one of the
local national parks.
- Enjoy the local flora in one of the cities two beautifully kept botanical
- Take a 50minute sightseeing flight over the region and see the
mountain scenery from the air.
- Enjoy a bowl of Khao Soi, a local staple of curried noodles, famous
Average review out of 5
avg. review 4.3
Heather Spiller from Australia - VIC - Regional VIC | Reviewed in May 2013
Margaret from Australia - NSW - Sydney | Reviewed in Nov 2012
David Wall from Australia - VIC - Regional VIC | Reviewed in Apr 2012