Bali Spirit Hotel & Spa
Bali Spirit Hotel & Spa
Just outside of Ubud centre, Bali Spirit peacefully situated on the edge of the Wos River surrounded by hundreds of green coconut trees, terraced gardens, and palm lined valley views spread out below. A tranquil place to return to at day's end, where traditional Balinese architecture, furnishing, rich in natural materials, in enhanced by the luxurious appointments and services expected of a fine hotel. Views from every room of the hotel. Stunning Traditional architecture terracing gently down the hillside.Full hotel details
|Previous seven days 11 May - 24 May Next seven days 25 May - 7 Jun Sat 18 May||Sun 19 May||Mon 20 May||Tue 21 May||Wed 22 May||Thu 23 May||Fri 24 May||Sat 25 May||Sun 26 May||Mon 27 May||Tue 28 May||Wed 29 May||Thu 30 May||Fri 31 May|
Rates shown in US Dollars (US$) & are tax inclusive per room. Card fees apply
- Things to do
- Related options
• Ubud market
• Cooking class
• Mountain biking
• Bird watching
• Visit village near by the hotel
• The Monkey Forest
• The major and ancient temples of Ubud and the museums
• Local white water rafting, cycling, mountain bike, trekking, Elephant safaris, etc
• Specialist shops in Ubud area
• Balinese Dance performances
• Excursions to every part of Bali began conveniently here. We'll plan it all, or help you strike out on your own. Bali Spirit is the perfect base from which to explore the numerous holiday attractions and the all-pervading Hindu culture of Bali.
Places of Interest within Close by vicinity
- Dancing/Traditional Balinese.......3 Miles N
- Monkey Forest.......................3 Miles N
- Palace Of Ubud......................3 Mile N
- Puri Lukisan Museum.................3 Mile N
- Tanah Lot Sunset...................22 Miles W
- Temples And Museum Of Ubud..........3 Mile N
- Ubud Market.........................3 Mile N
- White Heron Bird Village............4 Miles NE
- White Water Rafting.................8 Miles N
- 10 Minutes drive to Mas Village, The woodcarving centre of Bali.
- 10 minutes drive to Batuan Village, painting and art gallery.
- 15 minutes drive to Celuk Village, Gold and Silver smith.
- 15 minutes drive to Batubulan Village , Stone carving and Barong dance.
- 1.5 hours drive to Tenganan, famous for its double "Ikat" weaving.
- 2 hours drive to Karangasem with its Royal Palace.
- 2 hours drive to the Tirtagangga Water Palace.
- 2 hours drive to the spellbinding terraced rice field of Iseh.
- 1 hour drive to the towns of Klungkung, the Kerta Gosa Hall of Justice and the Balai Kambang or Floating Hall.
- 2 hours drive to the Mother Temple of Besakih, the holiest temple for the Balinese Hindu, on the slopes of Mount Agung.
- 3 hours drive to Tulamben diving site where the wreck of USS Liberty.
- 1.5 hours drive to Kintamani and its Mount Batur, a scenic view of the wide crater, Bali's largest lake. Trunyan, the hot springs and Bali's oldest villages, the Bali Aga
Showing a selection of Ubud hotels. Show All Ubud
This page shows only a selection of Ubud hotels. Show All
Average review out of 5
avg. review 4.2
Peter Holcombe from Australia - NSW - Regional NSW | Reviewed in Jan 2013
Karen Doolan from Australia - QLD - Sunshine Coast | Reviewed in Nov 2012
Lorena from Australia - VIC - Melbourne | Reviewed in Oct 2012