Rooms and rates
|Previous seven days 16 May - 29 May Next seven days 30 May - 12 Jun Thu 23 May||Fri 24 May||Sat 25 May||Sun 26 May||Mon 27 May||Tue 28 May||Wed 29 May||Thu 30 May||Fri 31 May||Sat 1 Jun||Sun 2 Jun||Mon 3 Jun||Tue 4 Jun||Wed 5 Jun|
Rates shown in Australian Dollars (AU$) & are tax inclusive per room. Card fees apply
|Book Sea View Standard||AU$110||99||99||99||99||99||99||99||99||99||99||99||99||99||99|
|Book Sea View Standard|
Air conditioned, unrefurbished rooms with fabulous unobstructed views overlooking the ocean front and harbour. Rooms have a desk and chair, satellite TV, fully tiled bathrooms, refrigerator, hairdryer, beverage making facilities and supplies.
Rates are for 2 people. The room caters for a maximum of 2 adults, and a maximum of 1 child but cannot exceed 2 guests in total.
Cancellation policy: 1 Night Penalty Always ( Details )
Cancellations or changes to bookings for this room will forfeit the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night.
With 125 individually controlled air conditioned rooms and suites, the International Dateline Hotel is popular with business guests, tourists visiting Nuku'alofa, and has been patronised since opening by many royal, famous, and other travellers demanding a top location coupled with a wide selection of accommodation options, and a reputation for catering and conferencing.
|Check In Instructions||
Our reception staff are available to check you in 24 hours a day as are housekeeping and security departments.
The International Dateline Hotel is one of Nuku'alofa's key landmarks located just east of the centre of the town on the waterfront - Vuna Road.
From Fua'Amotu International Airport
1. Head north
2. Turn left towards Tuku'Aho Rd
3. Take the 2nd left on to Tuku'Aho Rd
4. Turn right towards Taufa'ahau Rd
5. Turn left onto Taufa'ahau Rd
6. Turn right at Mateialona Rd
7. Turn left onto Tupoulahi Rd
Destination will be on the left
Parking is available off street and on street
|Things To Do||
- 80 metres from the Tonga Visitors Bureau
- 100 metres from Air New Zealand & Chathams Pacific domestic airline
- a one minute stroll to the Fa'onelua Convention Centre
- a three minute walk to the famous Tongatapu market
- Central Nuku'alofa is only a four minute stroll away