Rooms and rates
|Previous seven days 11 May - 24 May Next seven days 25 May - 7 Jun Sat 18 May||Sun 19 May||Mon 20 May||Tue 21 May||Wed 22 May||Thu 23 May||Fri 24 May||Sat 25 May||Sun 26 May||Mon 27 May||Tue 28 May||Wed 29 May||Thu 30 May||Fri 31 May|
Rates shown in Thai Baht (฿) & are tax inclusive per room. Card fees apply
|Book Deluxe Suite||฿12464||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330||6330|
|Book Deluxe Suite|
Delight in garden and sea views own outdoor whirl pool with private terrace.measuring up to 115 m2 of indoor and outdoor space.located 1/2 way up the hill from the street.Free internet. No 3rd person adult or kid allowed. Adult only
Rates are for 2 people. The room caters for a maximum of 2 adults.
Cancellation policy: No Cancellations or Changes ( Details )
Cancellations or changes to bookings for this room will not be permitted for any reason. Once confirmed a booking cannot be refunded or altered in any way.
The privacy and setting of Ayara Hilltops Resort is ideal of hosting high level meetings and functions for up to 16 people. The relaxed surroundings promote creativity of thought while the intimacy of just 48 Suites encourages the exchange of thoughts and participants to bond. It is why major international financial consultancy and marketing companies have chosen us as the venue for Board of Director Meetings and Senior Management retreats.
A flexible configuration of meeting rooms which can be combined or divided into smaller break out areas is offered. For the ultimate private meeting,(Hilltops poll villas ) can be configured for breakout and dining facilities in one Pavilion and meeting table and seating in the other.
Ayara Hilltops is equiped to provide secretarial services and audio visual support. For more complex requirements, a number of outside partners ensure client needs are met.
To keep participants in top form, dining and leisure requirements are tailored to individual needs.
Meeting room Amenities
- LCD projector
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Laser pointer
- Public Address System
- Flip chart
- White board
A wedding at Ayara Hilltops is truly like no other and our wedding packages offer outstanding value. With truly personalised service that includes a professional Wedding Coordinator, we can look after everything from planning and preparation to supervision of the event. We make sure wedding dreams become reality with our experienced team who expertly esign events tailored to individual specifications and needs. With only delightful surprises, and enchanting and unforgettable experience is assured for everyone.
Our planners can assist couples to find their own style:
- The Thai Wedding theme
Elements of the Traditional Thai Wedding
- Other Eastern Wedding themes
- Western wedding theme
- Videographer & Photographer
- Hair dresser and Make-up artist
- Personalized service
- Musicians & entertainers
- A day at Spa Sereniti for the mother and bride or for the father and groom
|Check In Instructions||
Credit card is required for guarantee of incidental charges.No children allowed
Drive from Phuket Airport to Resort: 30 mins/35km
Drive from Phuket Town to Resort: 30 Mins
Drive from Patong to Resort: 20 Mins
Available for guests and visitors free of charge
|Things To Do||
Attractions in Phuket
International Golf Courses
- Blue Canyon Golf Course Here the PGA hosted the 1994 Johnnie Walker Classic Golf Tournament, the Honda Invitational Tournament and the Johnnie Walker Classic in 1998 and 2006.
- Laguna Phuket Golf Club is an 18-hole golf course located within the Laguna Phuket complex only 15 minutes sway from Ayara Hilltops. The golf course is designed to challenge golfers of all abilities and features lagoons, coconut groves, undulating fairways and an island green.
- Loch Palm Golf Club Nestles below a panoramic range of peaks sandwiched between the Katu Waterfalls and Katu Village. The layout surrounds the largest lake on any golf course in Phuket. The 48 acre Crystal Lake and its smaller sister lake, offer golfers a refreshing breeze off the water. This is an 18-hole, par 72, 6,555 yards palm tree lined beauty which has recently completed major re-desings and multi-million dollar upgrades.
- Phuket Country Club This 27-hole course established in 1989, is the first and remains one of the finest golf courses in Phuket. The stunning beauty and elegance of the course, together with the typical Thai charm and hospitality will make golfing a memorable occasion.
- Thai Muang Beach Golf Course is one of the few seaside championship courses in Thailand. Situated along the Andaman coast with beautiful mountains and wild forested hills as its backdrop, this impressive links style course offers a fascinating challenge to both high and low-handicappers. The Perry Dye designed 18-hole course offers two of southern Thailand's most famous holes: The Gem, running parallel to the coast and The Lady, where golfers have to play along a narrow peninsula.
Mission Hills Golf Club This Championship 27-hole golf course by Nicklaus Design allows the golfer to enjoy the true Phuket experience with incredible ocean views. This course is well worth playing.
Inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, Phuket FantaSea not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonders of cutting edge technology and special effects. The result is a stunning 140-acre theme complex packed with activities and entertainment: a Carnival Village with games, handicraftsand shopping; a 4,000-seat restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisine; a beath-taking Las Vegas-style theatrical show where state-of-the-art technology and special effects enhance the beauty of Thailand's myths, Mysteries and Magic in a wondrous extravaganza certain to delight everyone.
Laem Promthep Viewpoint
This rocky headland stretching into the sea at the southern tip of Phuket is a very popular place to watch the sunset and many local tours end the day here. Formerly known by local villagers as "Leam Jao" (The God's Cape), the view over the Andaman sea and outlying islands is truly inspiring. There is a lighthouse at the tops where visitors can get 360 view over the southern end of the island.