With direct monorail access to Sea World, Sea World Resort is the ultimate theme park holiday destination. Located on the Broadwater, guests will enjoy 4.5 star facilities and friendly service all within easy access to famous Gold Coast beaches and shopping.
Sea World Resort is the only hotel in Australia where guests will receive an exclusive Dolphin presentation, free when they stay two nights or more. The Dolphin Discovery presentation is set in the spectacular Dolphin Cove theatre and will provide guests with an insight into the amazing world of the Dolphin while they witness a sneak peek of a Dolphin training session, all before the park opens.
Nickelodeon is now at Sea World Resort & Water Park! Join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing "SpongeBob SplashBash", open poolside year round. Kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course.
There are hours of good times waiting, including a soaking from a giant spray bucket. Plus dance and delight at the spectacular musical water fountain with a stunning LED light show nightly.
The Water Park is a giant recreational splash zone featuring a large kid friendly lagoon pool and a mammoth plunge. Entry to the Water Park is included free for all guests staying at the resort. The Water Park area provides private cabanas for hire. Fees' apply. Guests please note the Water Park is a seasonal attraction and will close for winter. The poolside water play and SpongeBob SplashBash is open year round.
The resort features 405 rooms with most that can accommodate up to 4 guests. All rooms have a balcony or patio outlook and offer garden, pool or Broadwater views.
In addition to 4 restaurants and 2 bar areas (including modern seafood buffet and Japanese cuisine) the resort offers a host of seasonal watersports, a popular evening Kids Club (kids 4 1/2 to 12 yrs) plus massage and beauty and a gymnasium.
Stay connected at Sea World Resort with free WIFI now available for guests. You can relax by the pool and keep up to date on FaceBook or enjoy a glass of wine in the Lobby Lounge while checking your emails. The free WIFI service is also available in all rooms along with free broadband access.
Stay, play and splash at Sea World Resort & Water Park.
Please note Sea World is closed Christmas Day and is open from 1.30pm on Anzac Day.
Activities and facilities
- 24 hour front desk
- Bar / Lounge
- Business centre
- Conference/Meeting facilities
- Dry cleaning / laundry service
- Games room
- Gym/Fitness room
- Ice machine
- Interconnecting rooms
- Kids club
- Kids pool
- Luggage storage
- Motorised water sports
- Non-motorised water sports
- Non-smoking floors
- On-site parking
- Outdoor pool - heated
- Outdoor pool - unheated
- Porter/Bell service
- Room service - limited service
- Self service laundry facilities
- Spa/Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Stay connected with free WIFI now available for guests. You can relax by the pool and keep up to date on FaceBook or enjoy a glass of wine in the Lobby Lounge while checking your emails. The free WIFI service is also available in all guest rooms.
- Tour desk
- Vending machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wifi access
- The resort has conference and meeting facilities to cater for up to 300 guests theatre style. A business centre with Internet access is available.
- Sea World Resort & Water Park is Australia's only theme park resort and conference facility. Recognised by the National Business Bulletin as the number one event venue in Queensland,
- With the incorporation of Sea World's Paradise and Broadwater rooms Sea World Resort & Water Park now has the ability to seat up to 600 guest's theatre style or 350 guest's classroom style. This brings the resort's total to 9 unique meeting and conference rooms, including the Gold Coast's only true waterfront venue, The Presidential Room. Other facilities at Sea World Resort & Water Park also include the Executive Boardroom, The Melrose, Dolphin Bay Room and the Ocean Room.
- When staying at Australia's only Water Park Resort, conference delegates have access to a variety of theme park exclusives, including a free Shark Bay experience, free return transfers to Australian Outback Spectacular, unbeatable discounts to Sea World and free, unlimited use of the resort's Water Park! (in season).
- Guaranteed to make any conference something out of the ordinary, Sea World Resort & Water Park offers groups of 25 or more delegates to an exclusive Shark Bay experience where your delegates will come face to face with the sharks and other marine life at your very own private viewing and briefing at Shark Bay. Plus we are the only conference venue who can give you fantastic discounts to Sea World, Movie World and Wet'n'Wild.
- Stay connected at Sea World Resort with free WIFI now available for guests. You can relax by the pool and keep up to date on FaceBook or enjoy a glass of wine in the Lobby Lounge while checking your emails. The free WIFI service is also available in all rooms along with free broadband access.
- So what are you waiting for? Conference at Sea World Resort & Water Park - where serious business meets serious fun.