Rooms and rates
|Previous seven days 13 Dec - 26 Dec Next seven days 27 Dec - 9 Jan Fri 20 Dec||Sat 21 Dec||Sun 22 Dec||Mon 23 Dec||Tue 24 Dec||Wed 25 Dec||Thu 26 Dec||Fri 27 Dec||Sat 28 Dec||Sun 29 Dec||Mon 30 Dec||Tue 31 Dec||Wed 1 Jan||Thu 2 Jan|
Rates shown in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$) & are tax inclusive per room. Card fees apply
|Check In Instructions||
Report to the Aleways Inn Bar below Frankton Hotel on arrival, to be issued Room Card/s.
Reception hours for check in are between 1400hrs and 1900hrs Monday to Saturday and 1400hrs and 1800hrs Sunday, unless arranged prior to arrival.
We are situated on the Corner of Commerce and High Streets Frankton.
We are approx 10 minutes from City Centre via Taxi.
If you arrive by Train, it will take approx 5 minutes via Taxi.
Guests travelling to Hamilton on the bus, can catch a bus coming right into Frankton from the main bus depot in town, the bus will drop you in Rawhiti Street and we are right around the corner.
Coming by car from Auckland :
1. go straight onto Te Rapa Rd (SH 1)
2. After 2.5 Km go right at the roundabout onto Te Rapa Rd (SH 1)
3. After 0.5 Km go right at the roundabout onto Te Rapa Rd (SH 1)
4. After 0.5 Km go right onto Avalon Dr (SH 1)
5. After 2.6 Km go right at the roundabout onto Avalon Drive Bypass (SH 1)
6. After 1.9 Km go straight at the roundabout onto Lincoln St (SH 1)
7. After 0.9 Km go left onto Massey St
8. After 0.3 Km go straight onto Hall St
9. After 0.1 Km go right onto Kent St
10. After 0.2 Km go right onto Commerce St
11. Continue for 0.1 Km along Commerce St to Frankton Hotel, Corner Of Commerce Street And High Street, Hamilton North, Hamilton
From Hamilton Airport :
1. Starting from Hamilton International Airport, 201 Airport Road, Mystery Creek, Waikato, go west on unnamed road
2. After 0.7 Km go right onto Airport Rd (SH 21)
3. After 2.0 Km go right onto Ohaupo Rd (SH 3)
4. After 8.3 Km go right at the roundabout onto Ohaupo Rd (SH 3)
5. After 0.9 Km go left at the roundabout onto Ohaupo Rd (SH 3)
6. After 0.4 Km go left onto Kahikatea Dr (SH 1)
7. After 1.9 Km go right onto Greenwood St (SH 1)
8. After 1.1 Km go right at the roundabout onto Greenwood St (SH 1)
9. After 0.7 Km go right onto Massey St
10. After 0.3 Km go straight onto Hall St
11. After 0.1 Km go right onto Kent St
12. After 0.2 Km go right onto Commerce St
13. Continue for 0.1 Km along Commerce St to Frankton Hotel, Corner Of Commerce Street And High Street, Hamilton North, Hamilton
Off street carparking at rear of Hotel.
|Things To Do||
Known as the City of Fountains, Hamilton has New Zealand's longest river the Waikato River meandering through the heart of the city. Hamilton is also home to the Waikato University.
An epicentre of sport and hospitality Hamilton boasts many world class events including:
Home of NZ V8 Supercar Street Race
NZ National Field Days at Mystery Creek Events Centre
2011 World Rugby Cup
Waikato Balloon Festival
Biannual University Boat Race
Plus many more