Right on the water at Warners Bay lays a beautiful three bedroom house.
The house overlooks Lake Macquarie and is walking distance from the Esplanade shopping strip at Warners Bay.
The house is two storeys, featuring a large spa and three king split beds. Two bedrooms are located on the ground floor whilst the master bedroom is located upstairs away from the children.
Enjoy a beautiful glass of wine on the balcony or relax in your own lounge room. The property has a large kitchen, an LCD television, balcony, double lock-up garage and electric gate.
Perfect for a holiday, weekend away or corporate guests.
The property features;
Double lock-up garage
Electric front gate
Fully equipped kitchen
Balcony and front court yard
Wot’s the cost? Pick the number of guests and your dates.
Rates are tax inclusive per night. Deposit will be charged in Australian Dollars.
Unfortunately there are no offers available.
From $225 per night
Please choose alternate dates.
7 nights for $200 $120 Avg / night
|Property's terms and conditions||Property's terms and conditions|
|Bond details||A security deposit to cover any additional charges, including breakages, damages and additional cleaning incurred during your stay will be taken at the time of check-in as a pre-authorisation for $100.00.
The $100.00 is automatically refunded 7 day after check-in.
|Payment details||After you make your booking our reservations department will contact you to obtain your credit card details whereby full payment of our accommodation will be charged against your credit card. A tax invoice will be emailed.
We accept the following credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Dinners club and American Express.
No pets are allowed at the property.
Cots are available upon request for $10.00 per day.
Additional services are available upon request at a cost of $35.00 per additional service.
The property comes with all linen.
|Arrival instructions||Our reservations departed will;
1. Contact you to obtain your estimate time of arrival.
2. Send you an email with additional information about the property.
3. Meet you at the property to complete your check-in.
|Getting there||Travelling North from Belmont
1. Continue on the Pacific Highway, Belmont.
2. Turn left into Maude Street, Belmont.
3. Turn Right on Brooks Parade, Belmont.
4. Take the third exit on the around about at the Kiwi Ice Cream Shop.
5. 510A is located on the left hand side.
6. It is the second large Miami vice styled home.
Travelling on Newcastle Road, Jesmond from Newcastle City
1. Continue on Newcastle Road, Wallsend
2. Take the 1st exit at the roundabout into Thomas Street, Wallsend.
3. After the BP Service Station take the 1st left on Lake Road, Wallsend.
4. Turn left into Glendale Drive at the top of the hill and head towards Cardiff.
5. Turn left onto Main Road, Cardiff, drive until you come to Warners Bay.
6. At the roundabout take 2nd Exit onto King Street, Warners Bay.
7. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the Esplanade, Warners Bay.
8. The property is located on the left hand side.
|Parking||A lock-up garage comes with the apartment.|
|Things to do||Hire a boat from Pelican Marina and set off to explore the many sandy islands and bays scattered throughout the Lake. Throw in the anchor and fish, swim or snorkel – great fun.
Book on a Lake Macquarie Cruise for coffee, luncheon or twilight cruise, take a Try Sailing Cruise with Sailing Made Easy or hop aboard a deep sea fishing charter with B & L Charters.
The kids will love Bayside Leisure Hire at Warners Bay – hire paddle boats, aqua bikes, canoes, kayaks, fishing rods, bikes, rollerblades and scooters.
If hopping IN the lake isn’t your thing - walk, cycle, rollerblade AROUND the lake. Bring your own bike or hire one. Explore The Green Point Nature Reserve or enjoy Warners Bay Foreshore. Visit the unique Fernleigh Track – a disused railway corridor perfect for cycling or walking.
For the girls…put shopping on the Agenda! Charlestown Square has an enormous selection of shops or enjoy seeking out an exclusive boutique at Toronto, Belmont or Warners Bay. For the boys - fancy a round of golf - try Belmont or Charlestown Golf Course.
Lake Macquarie is blessed with some of the best restaurants in the Hunter. Choose from a la carte dining to friendly bistros, casual cafes and waterside dining. Or purchase your own seafood from Swansea Fishermen’s Co-op for a taste of local seafood. Our recommended eating spots include;
Aunty Molly’s Old Bakehouse Restaurant, Awaba House Restaurant & Café, Bay Hotel, Belmont 16ft Sailing Club, Best Western Warners At The Bay, Caffe Macquarie, Cardiff Panthers, Gunyah Hotel, Hotel Metro, Mattara Hotel, Milano’s on The Lake, Rafferty’s Restaurant, Pippi’s At The Point, Belmont Golf Club, Saltwater Grill at Lake Macquarie Yacht Club, Salinas Modern Italian Restaurant and Charlestown Golf Club.