1/22 Orealla Crescent has three bedrooms over two levels, the top floor consists of master bedroom with a king bed, en-suite and a rear deck with ocean glimpses. There is also a well equipped kitchen, living room and a front balcony with outdoor table and BBQ. Downstairs there are another two bedrooms (one with a queen bed and the other with twin bedding). Also located downstairs is another bathroom, full laundry and additional living area.
This three bedroom townhouse has its own private sun drenched swimming pool. There is off street car parking for two vehicles.
Walking distance to the beach.
All linen supplied.
Wot’s the cost? Pick the number of guests and your dates.
Rates are tax inclusive per night. Deposit will be charged in Australian Dollars.
Unfortunately there are no offers available.
From $150 per night
Please choose alternate dates.
7 nights for $200 $120 Avg / night
|Property's terms and conditions||Property's terms and conditions|
|Bond details||Security bond is AU$500.00 for this property and is a pre-authorisation on an approved credit card which is released back to the guest within a period of 7 days from the date that the property is vacated, provided that the above terms & conditions are not breached.|
|Payment details||60% deposit due and payable without exception 90 days prior to booking with any balance due and payable on arrival for key collection; Christmas bookings are due to be paid in full without exception 30 days prior to booking.
Additional hire items are charged directly to the guest.
|Arrival instructions||Check in is from 14:00 and check out is strictly 10:00
Keys must be collected from our office in the centre of Hastings Street Noosa Heads. Before collecting the keys a bond must be paid and documentation signed.
|Getting there||Getting to the property from Hastings Street will require a vehicle; there are no buses that run past this property.
Directions from Sunshine Coast Airport-
- Head south on Friendship Ave 160 m
- Slight right to stay on Friendship Ave 160 m
- Turn left onto Runway Drive
- Go through 1 roundabout 550 m
- Turn right onto State Route 6 950 m
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70
- Go through 1 roundabout 14.3 km
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Emu Mountain Rd heading to Peregian Beach/David Low Way 1.4 km
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto David Low Way/State Route 6
- Go through 3 roundabouts 10.0 km
- Turn left onto Orealla Cres
- Destination will be on the left
|Parking||Off street car parking for two vehicles.|
|Things to do||1/22 Orealla Crescent is within walking distance of the surf beach (approx. 1 klm) this is not a patrolled beach.|