***NOTE: This is apartment style accommodation, it is not a holiday house***
Located just minutes from St Kilda's vibrant entertainment & restaurant precinct, the St Kilda Deco offers spacious accommodation to suit either the sophisticated holiday maker or the business traveller. Just 30 minutes from Melbourne airport and 15 minutes from downtown Melbourne with trams outside your door, St Kilda Deco offers easy access to Crown Casino, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Federation Square, Burke St Mall, Theatres and the Southbank and Docklands restaurant and entertainment precincts. St Kilda Deco gives you access to all that Melbourne has on offer.
St Kilda Deco accommodation consists of two spacious bedrooms, a large living space, separate dining room, a fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances, European style laundry and a sparkling bathroom with underfloor heating. Included are high-speed broadband access, Foxtel, local phone calls, high quality linen and towels and weekly servicing. Freshly renovated to the highest standard, this stunning apartment retains many period features including stained glass windows, picture rails and ornate ceilings. Furnished by an interior designer in a mix of contemporary pieces and refurbished art deco classics, It boasts an abundance of northerly sunlight flowing into the living areas and is fully air conditioned and heated throughout the property ensuring maximum comfort.
From your doorstep take a short stroll and sample the best that St Kilda has to offer with award winning dining, vibrant night life and a host of bars, clubs and entertainment catering for all ages. If shopping is on your wish list, the designer boutiques of Chapel St and downtown Melbourne and the bustling Victoria and South Melbourne markets are within close proximity. And best of all you can finish each evening with a stroll along St Kilda Beach and a sundowner at The Stokehouse or Donavans as you watch the sun sink below the horizon over the bay.
Wot’s the cost? Pick the number of guests and your dates.
Rates are tax inclusive per night. Deposit will be charged in Australian Dollars.
Unfortunately there are no offers available.
From $260 per night
Please choose alternate dates.
7 nights for $200 $120 Avg / night
1 king and 1 queen
|Cancellation policy||All cancellations will forfeit the deposit paid at the time of booking. Please refer to the Property’s terms and conditions for any other charges that apply for cancelling or changing your booking.|
|Property's terms and conditions||Property's terms and conditions|
|Bond details||A valid credit card is required as security for all bookings. Furthermore, a security bond of $700 may also be requested by the Property Manager.|
|Payment details||A total deposit of 50% of our fee is required to confirm your booking if you book more than 3 weeks prior to your arrival. An initial payment is paid to WOTIF, the remainder of the 50% is to Boutique Stays. If you book less than 3 weeks prior to your arrival, the total fee (i.e. 100%) must be paid to confirm your booking. The first 10% of the payment is paid to WOTIF, the other 90% to Boutique Stays. The balance of payment will be charged to the same credit card that was used to pay the deposit (unless we are informed otherwise), 10 days prior to your arrival.|
|Business facilities||Wireless Broadband internet,phone and local calls (reasonable use) included free of charge.Dining setting for six people, suitable for meetings.
|Arrival instructions||Credit card details are required by the property manager for security reasons. We will contact you after your booking is confirmed to request this and provide additional check in details.|
|Getting there||From the airport
Public transport: Take the Skybus to Southern Cross Station From Southern Cross station walk to the tram stop 1 Spencer St/Collins St. Take the tram 96 towards St Kilda. Get off at stop 141 Cowderoy St/Park St and walk about 110m to Park Street.
Taxi/Car: Take the Tullamarine freeway/Citylink towards Melbourne Take exit LORIMER St-WEST GATE FREEWAY for National Route Alt 1 towards M1/Docklands/Kings Way/City/S.E.Suburbs. Continue straight onto National Route Alt 1. Turn right onto Albert Rd. Turn left onto Canterbury Rd. Turn right onto McGregor St. Turn left onto Patterson St. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Park St
|Parking||Secure undercover parking is available free of charge for one vehicle with remote access|
|Things to do||Some local attractions include-
St Kilda Beach-600m
Fitzroy Street (shops, cafes, restaurants)-400m
Acland Street (shops, cafes, restaurants)-1.2km
Middle Park Beach-600m
Albert Park (F1 Grand Prix)- 200m
Royal Botanic Gardens-3.5km
South Melbourne Market- 3km
Port Melbourne Station Pier-4km
Crown Casino - 7km