***NOTE: This is an apartment style accommodation***
On Byron's famous Palm Valley Drive this well appointed one bedroom fully furnished apartment is the perfect getaway for a couple or someone looking to relax and escape it all.
This property comes equipped with a modern kitchen and offers an open plan living/dining area which opens out onto a timber deck overlooking the breathtaking views of Wategoes beach and the Lighthouse. Surrounded by National Parks, if you're looking for solitude this is the place for you. Winding down the valley to the beach is a great set of stairs allowing you to be standing on the shoreline of the world famous Wategos Beach in no time at all.
Linen and towels are provided unless otherwise notified.
Wot’s the cost? Pick the number of guests and your dates.
Rates are tax inclusive per night.
Unfortunately there are no offers available.
|Property's terms and conditions||Property's terms and conditions|
|Bond details||A Security deposit of AU$1000.00 is payable prior to check in for all fully managed properties, or AU$250.00 per person if it is a Schoolies booking. Only bond arrangements will be made directly with the managing entity of the property. When credit cards details are provided we will pre-authorise the amount on your card close to your check in which is held for a period of 10 working days. We accept Visa, MasterCard or an EFT transfer.|
|Payment details||The remaining 90% is due 30 days prior to check in. A AU$55.00 non-refundable booking fee applies to all bookings - inclusive in the tariff. We accept Visa, MasterCard or an EFT transfer.|
|Arrival instructions||We will send you an email confirmation with your arrival instructions and key pickup details once your booking has been made.|
|Getting there||Directions from Gold Coast Airport-
- Head north-west towards Terminal Drive 120 m
- Continue straight onto Terminal Drive 160 m
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Eastern Ave 290 m
- Slight left onto Terminal Drive 110 m
- Turn right onto Gold Coast Hwy/National Route 1
- Continue to follow National Route 1
- Entering New South Wales 1.8 km
- Take the Pacific Highway/M1 ramp to Brisbane 500 m
- Merge onto M1 800 m
- Continue onto National Route 1 56.5 km
- Take the EWINGSDALE Rd exit towards 30/Byron Bay/Myocum 400 m
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ewingsdale Rd 5.2 km
- Continue onto Shirley St 800 m
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Lawson St
- Go through 3 roundabouts1.2 km
- Continue onto Lighthouse Rd 1.5 km
- Slight left onto Palm Valley Drive
|Parking||There is one on-site car park available during your stay.|
|Things to do||Byron Bay has a range of activities including-
- Hot air ballooning
- Scuba diving
- Whale watching
- Sea kayaking