Book your room at Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, LakesideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, LakesideMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Lakefront Queenstown hotel in Queenstown City Centre with restaurant
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside places you in the center of Queenstown, within a short 5-minute stroll of Williams Cottage, Church of St Peters, and Queenstown Mall. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub.
All 273 rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy balconies or patios, WiFi, and wired Internet. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Pillow menus and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay. Coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare, and free newspapers are also available.
The restaurant, Elements, is open for breakfast and dinner. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities, and ski storage. Each morning breakfast is available between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Queenstown City Centre hotel, you'll be 16.3 km (10.1 mi) from Coronet Peak Ski Area.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 273
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15.00 NZD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (15.00 NZD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15.00 NZD )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Elements - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 32.00 for adults and NZD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15.00 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 11.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.