Book your room at Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
4-star motel in Hobart (Sullivan's Cove) near St. David's Cathedral
At Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments you'll be within just a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions like St. David's Cathedral and Theatre Royal. Highlights at this Hobart motel include a restaurant.
All 34 rooms feature WiFi, TVs, and in-room childcare. Refrigerators, microwaves, and room service make in-room dining convenient, and minibars provide refreshments. Additionally, jetted tubs, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers are available.
This motel offers childcare, dry cleaning/laundry services, and free newspapers in the lobby. Additionally, you'll find wired Internet in public areas and laundry facilities. Continental breakfast is available daily. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 4-star Sullivan's Cove motel, you'll be 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Cascade Brewery.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The motel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Hobart motel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 USD )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( 7 USD )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 9.50 for adults and USD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 7 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 14.50 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 16 years old)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.