Book your room at The Westin Excelsior, Florence
Please enter your travel dates.
Restored 12th-century mansion next to the Arno
A luxury stay in the heart of Florence awaits you at The Westin Excelsior, Florence. Within just a 15-minute stroll, you'll find popular places like Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Ponte Vecchio, and Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum. Highlights at this boutique hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
All 171 rooms feature WiFi, wired Internet, and satellite TV. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and slippers. Additionally, minibars, pillow menus, and free newspapers are available.
The restaurant, SE STO on Arno, serves Italian cuisine and is open for brunch, lunch, and dinner. Business travelers can take advantage of a meeting room, a business center, and limo/town car service. Other amenities include a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and wired Internet in public areas. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Within a 15-minute walk of this 5-star Santa Maria Novella hotel, attractions include Battistero di San Giovanni and Palazzo Vecchio.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Excelsior has a restaurant, bar, and conference/banquet facilities. Also guests can keep in shape in the Westin fitness area, and keep in touch with friends by using the complimentary wireless Internet access (not high speed, 200kb/s) in the lobby area.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4 EUR per hour ), Wired internet access ( 4 EUR per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4 EUR per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( 4 EUR per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
SE•STO on Arno - Overlooking the city, this restaurant is housed on the hotel's spectacular rooftop terrace and serves contemporary Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
ORVM Bar - Located on the lobby floor, this bar provides an informal yet smart venue, with black-and-white marble floors, wooden tables, and leather-covered walls and chairs.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 41 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.