Book your room at BreakFree Capital Tower
4-star aparthotel with an outdoor pool in Canberra (Northern Canberra)
BreakFree Capital Tower places you in the center of Canberra, within a 30-minute stroll of popular attractions like National Museum of Australia and Old Parliament House. Highlights at this Canberra aparthotel include an outdoor swimming pool, and in-room kitchens and washers/dryers.
You can enjoy dining areas, sitting areas, and TVs, featured in all 35 apartments. In-room dining is easy with kitchens that come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare, and hair dryers are available.
Enjoy the fitness center, spa tub, and sauna as well as access to racquetball/squash. Other amenities include laundry facilities, barbecue grills, and express check-out. Each morning continental breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
You'll be 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Australian National Botanic Gardens and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from National Gallery of Australia with a stay at this 4-star Northern Canberra aparthotel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, BreakFree Capital Tower provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Canberra aparthotel also offers barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
BreakFree Capital Tower is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 19
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Year Built 1992
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor pool
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 15 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Book a stay in a Breakaway rate category now - December 30, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive:
- Chocolates on arrival
- Free hire of squash and tennis courts
- Late check-out until 12 PM.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.