Book your room at Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments
Adults-only Spring Hill apartment in Brisbane CBD, walk to Queen Street Mall
A family-friendly stay in the heart of Spring Hill awaits you at Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments. Within a 30-minute stroll, you'll find popular attractions like Queen Street Mall, Roma Street Parkland, and Suncorp Stadium. Highlights at this property include a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and in-room kitchenettes.
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 149 apartments feature balconies, sofa beds, and WiFi. Kitchenettes come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops, and room service is also available. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding welcome you to a good night's rest. Additionally, wired Internet, coffee/tea makers, and safes are available.
The property's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas, wired Internet in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Brisbane CBD property, you'll be 2.2 km (1.4 mi) from Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and 4 km (2.5 mi) from The Gabba.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 237 square feet (22 square meters). This family-friendly apartment also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 237
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.00 AUD per night )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 9.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from Star Ratings Australia. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.