Book your room at Quest on Eden
Studio (Early Bird)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
4-star apartment in Auckland near University of Auckland
At Quest on Eden you'll be within a 20-minute stroll of popular places like University of Auckland, Sky Tower, and Queen Street Shopping District. Highlights at this Auckland property include in-room kitchens and balconies.
All 24 apartments feature TVs with DVD players, and you can enjoy WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers. Additionally, kitchens, refrigerators, and phones are available.
This property offers tour/ticket assistance, a front-desk safe, and an elevator (lift). Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, wired Internet in public areas, and laundry facilities. Continental breakfast is available daily. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 30-minute walk of this 4-star Auckland CBD property, attractions include Auckland Town Hall and Auckland Domain.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quest on Eden features tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 50 NZD per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 NZD per 24-hour period ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 50 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 75 per person
- Self parking fee: NZD 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40 per night
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.