Book your room at Novotel Auckland Ellerslie
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star Auckland hotel in Remuera with restaurant
At Novotel Auckland Ellerslie you'll be within 5 km (3 mi) of popular places like Mt. Eden, One Tree Hill Domain, and Auckland War Memorial Museum. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a kids' club.
All 147 soundproofed rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy wired Internet, free newspapers, and safes. Minibars provide free refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Pillow menus and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay. Minibars, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The restaurant, Acacia, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Business amenities include 7 meeting rooms and conference space. Other amenities include a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and wired Internet in public areas. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4.5-star Remuera hotel include University of Auckland and Sky Tower.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a children's club. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Auckland Ellerslie has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 5
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 29.90 NZD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (10 NZD per 20 minutes surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free newspaper
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Acacia - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.